we are best at Google Ads/PPC
Why should you Pay Per Click?
Pay per click (PPC) is one most effective strategy of online advertising in which publisher pay a cost for a click on designed ads. For a successful business campaign, it is crucial to understand the logic behind pay per click or cost per click. It is most used search engine strategy where if someone clicks on your ad directing the visitor to your landing page and for that, you need to a small fee to search engine (in which your advertisement is displayed).
Improve website’s reach
A lot of strategies involved in successful PPC campaign, which impacts your business growth. Here, we create a smart advertising technique which starts from selecting and searching correct keywords and unifies those keywords into a well-managed advertisement campaign. Most important in PPC strategy is the quality score of your ad campaign featuring these three factors:
- Landing page experience (39%)
- Expected Click-through Rate (CRT) (39%)
- Ad relevance (22%)
What is Google AdWords?
Google AdWords is an online advertising program launched by search engine Google and most popular PPC advertising program in the digital world. It helps you to promote your business, raise awareness, sell products, and increase website traffic. It is required to have knowledge of different types of Google Ads-Campaign:
- Search Network: Ads visible on search engine result page (SERP)
- Display Network: Ads having visual appeal and serve across Google display network.
- Shopping Network: Ads use for promoting your product sale.
- Video Network: Video ads to raise awareness and reach of your brand.
- Universal Network: Ads usually visible on play store.